I have tried using the example config with no luck also. I have tried GM instead of Group-Name. I dont know what else to try.. Any ideas?

passwd group_master { filename = ${raddbdir}/master.group format = "=Group-Name:::*,User-Name" hashsize = 50 ignorenislike = yes allowmultiplekeys = yes delimiter = ":" }

Cameron Slye wrote:

I have made one called Group-Name-GM, added it to the dictionary, and it does the same thing.

rad_recv: Access-Request packet from host 209.210.251.61:3065, id=154, length=63
User-Name = "testuser"
User-Password = "password"
Framed-Protocol = PPP
Called-Station-Id = "9162221856"
rlm_passwd: Added Group-Name-GM: 'ssusers' to config_items
modcall[authorize]: module "group_master" returns ok for request 0
No huntgroup access: [testuser] (from client test port 0)
modcall[authorize]: module "preprocess" returns reject for request 0
modcall: group authorize returns reject for request 0
Delaying request 0 for 1 seconds
Finished request 0
Going to the next request
--- Walking the entire request list ---
Waking up in 1 seconds...
--- Walking the entire request list ---
Waking up in 1 seconds...
--- Walking the entire request list ---
Sending Access-Reject of id 154 to XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX:3065

Module: Loaded passwd passwd: filename = "/usr/local/etc/raddb/master.group" passwd: format = "*Group-Name-GM:*,User-Name" passwd: authtype = "(null)" passwd: delimiter = ":" passwd: ignorenislike = yes passwd: allowmultiplekeys = no passwd: hashsize = 100 rlm_passwd: nfields: 2 keyfield 1(User-Name) listable: yes Module: Instantiated passwd (group_master)

Alan DeKok wrote:

Cameron Slye <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

I am trying to setup freeradius to read a group file to allow people to
use a huntgroup. If I setup the huntgroups file with User-Name =
testuser it works, if I set it as Group or Group-Name = ssusers it fails.

"Group" or "Group-Name" are for checking the /etc/group file. If you want to use rlm_passwd to define *another* file for group entries, then create a new attribute, and use that.