Hello, I a newbe to FreeRadius, but I guess my problem concerns openssl.

using http://www.impossiblereflex.com/8021z/eap-tls-HOWTO.htm I create
files CA.root, CA.srv and CA.clt to generate certificates. Everything's
fine for the first two files, but when I execute ./CA.clt clientCA I get
the error message:

Check that the request matches the signature
Signature ok
ERROR: adding extensions in section xpclient_ext
No certificate matches private key
2359:error:0D07207B:asn1 encoding routines:ASN1_get_object:header too
long:asn1_lib.c:140:
unable to load certificate
2360:error:0906D06C:PEM routines:PEM_read_bio:no start
line:pem_lib.c:632:Expecting: TRUSTED CERTIFICATE

I use standard configuration with openssl-0.9.7b. I guess it might be a
problem with the name of client, but I am not sure.
Is anyone able to solve this problem???

Lots of thanks,

Jerzy Witaszczyk

-