hi kostas :)

We clearly aren't understanding each other :-)
And you didn't read what i asked you to, because you would find out it's exactly
what you want. Evidently i _wasn't_ talking about Auth-Type but about EAP-Type.
So please read the dictionary file for the values for EAP-Type.

ok, sorry, i will take a look.

now i see why i misunderstood you. my dictionaries are so old, there is no "EAP-Type" attribute/value except for some microsoft VSAs. that's why i misinterpreted what you said before. i should get the newer ones.

ahem... you've sent a patch? where? :)

Hmm, typical :-) Ok included

ah now :) nice, thanks. it's for the current RCS version, right?

ciao artur