Folks

It was not my intent to start a "Holy War".
My appologies.

Allow me to explain. Maybe I should have don this from the word go.
I do not speak a lick of Linux, period.
I have not a clue on how to use it. Having said that I am seeking your

experieince, insight and knowledge on the easiest and fastest way to
get freeradius up and running with the least amount of learning curve.

Does this make sense?  I am not saying I want to do a "quick & dirty"
setup.

We are mix of primarily Netware 6, with winblows servers along with
RedHat boxes.

>From some the feedback thus far, it make sense to either looks at
RedHat Fedora or
SUSE at this point.  Having reduced it to these two options which is
better for a Linux
illiterate like me to start with? I have done some research and the
comment that was
made was
"IF you can install windows you can install SuSE"  Any truth to it?

What do I need to accomplish, you ask.  Okay, Here is the scenario.

We have a huge Nortel Networks infrastructure that the core is a full
mesh.
We need to be able to provide secure network connectivity for any
vendor
at any place that is designated "Common Use".  Every vendor will have a

single point of entry form thier own network to ours through a firewall
solution.
Every 'Common Use' pc will have multiple images/profiles.  This is just
the simple
overview.