Hi,
That's what I thought, but the Freeradius web site says this: "It currently only supports Microsoft's MS-CHAPv2 version of tunneled EAP authentication, so Cisco clients will most likely not work."

Dave

Alan DeKok wrote:

Here's another question, while I'm here. I believe the current PEAP
module only supports MsChapv2, but I'll need to use it with my own EAP type. Will that be possible? If that won't work out of the box, what will be involved in making it work?

It should be possible out of the box. That's why there's a 'default_eap_type', it's just a default, and not the *only* type.