On Tue, 11 Nov 2003, DPL wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am running FreeRADIUS 0.9.1 on Redhat 9.0 and MySQL 4.x
> with all the necessary MySQL stuff.  I have been working on
> setting up my radius accounting logs to go to MySQL.
>
> I am seeing the following errors in radius.log:
>  Error: rlm_sql: Stop packet with zero session length.  (user '[EMAIL PROTECTED]',
> nas '10.1.4.22')
>
> I can see the insert trying to be performed from the sql traces but I
> am not sure why the accounting stop insert is failing.

It's a feature of the rlm_sql module to not accept packets with zero session
length. You can disable it by undefining CISCO_ACCOUNTING_HACK in the Makefiles
and recompiling rlm_sql.

--
Kostas Kalevras         Network Operations Center
[EMAIL PROTECTED]       National Technical University of Athens, Greece