hi alan

Put a page on the web, and mail the URL to the list.

  The EAP-TLS documents should really be included with the server, but
they're large, and need minor updates...

Alan DeKok.

a propos, what happened to those example certificates i've once mailed you? are they by any chance included with the server now? if not: do you want me to recreate them with some other options?

i really think it would be helpful for many people, just to do the first tests and to see: oh yes, it's not the freeradius going crazy, it's me, not being able to create five simple certificates...

ciao artur