From: Allen Chung [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, November 16, 2003 6:16 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: How to insert an attribuite into a proxy-reply packet ?

Sorry, I don't know how to make it work. Could you tell me more about it
?

I use freeradius to be a proxy server.        A <===> MySite <=====> B
I want each Auth-Reply to be one of below cases.

1. If the Session-Timeout is defined and the value is great than 0,
proxy the reply-packet without change.
2. If the Session-Timeout is undefined, proxy the reply-packet without
change.
3. If the Session-Timeout is defined BUT the value is  0, set the value
to be 36000 before sending it.

Thanks a lot ...