On Fri, 14 Nov 2003, Alan DeKok wrote:

> Ralf Paffrath <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > I set Auth-Type to System but no TTLS-tunnel session would be established
> > and I got the following debugging output:

> > modcall: group authorize returns updated for request 0
> >   rad_check_password:  Found Auth-Type EAP
> >   rad_check_password:  Found Auth-Type System
> > Warning:  Found 2 auth-types on request for user 'HUGO'
>
>   <sigh>  Did you READ what i wrote?

I did READ what you wrote!

I wasn't sure how to set Auth-Type to System for the tunneled user. ;-)

> > >   Set Auth-Type to System for the tunneled user,
>
>   The username inside of the tunnel IS different that the username
> outside of the tunnel, isn't it?

Right!

Now, I let:

<username> Auth-Type := System

and deleted

DEFAULT Auth-Type :=System
  Fall-Through = Yes

from "users" file.

After configuring SecureW2 to set the username used for secure tunnel to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] and let SecureW2 prompting for users credentials it's
working.

Now I can autenticate the tunneld user against /etc/shadow. Thanks Alan
for the hints!

Ralf.

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html