hi

> I'm using WEP enabled mode where I get 2 EAPOL-Keys with the second
> malformed from the AP-340 !!! I use also AEGIS client in Windows XP
> Home.

before you continue: do you use the latest versions of the firmware on
both your AP _and_ your wifi card?

> I've attached the ethereal dumps to check what exactly I mean. I don't
> know if it is a bug in the AP or the freeradius, but I suspect that the
> freeradius doesn't construct well the second EAPOL-Key message and the
> AP forwards a malformed packet.

freeradius does not construct any EAPOL frames at all. it only sends
keys to the access point and those are used by the AP to derive all the
rest. whatever freeradius might have done wrong with the key material
which it provides to the AP, it can't EVER be the reason for a malformed
EAPOL packet. only your AP and the card are speaking EAPOL. search
there.

ciao
artur

ps i didn't check your logs yet