Hello, everyone!

I am a newbie of RADIUS and know very little about this software and also its
concepts (also the basic ones).

Some person advised me to read Oreilly's book -- RADIUS. But it is not easy to buy
in my local city. Because it takes me about a month to buy a U.S book in my local
city. What a pity! I have searched http://www.freeradius.org/ and also FAQ of this
site, but I can not find a complete manual on how to configuare RADIUS server (I
have successfully installed the server on RH8.0).

Where can I find some simple manuals or tutorials on how to setup, configure and
tuning both the server side and the client side? Better provide me some cases,
because I am not very clear about what RADIUS can do and what RADIUS can not do,
for example, how to set Windows client.

Better free and on-line ones. Just basic ideas are OK, but I need complete ones
and not specific questions and their related answers.

Thanks in advance,
Geo

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html