Mark Moody <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> We need to limit their users access based on Called-Station-ID.
> When the Auth request comes in from the NAS, I need to be able to
> consult a (possibly large) list of access numbers and determine if
> the user called an approved number, if so allow the request to
> proceed to the home server.  If not, return an Access-Reject to the
> NAS.

  You're probably going to have to write a module yourself to do that
work.  It shouldn't be too large.  Use a database to store the list of
access numbers, and it should be easy to manage, too.

  The issue is that most modules in the server are written to find
some small amount of configuration in a database for a user, and then
allow other modules to use that configuration to do things.

  What you want is to check the users request against a large number
of things in a database.  I'm not sure how that would be possible in
the current server.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html