Hello,

I m sure that this question is redundant but I didn't found answer on my
searchs.

I would like to disable the user account after 10 (more or less) bad
authententification.

I imagine that I can add parameter on the SQL query

for example, checking the bad request log with a cron, and set a count value
in a table after X failed for the same login and then update the usergroup
table.

But I won't add to many SQL query on the system. So there is a better
solutions to do it ?

In a perfect world, the same events could send a mail to the user, and
reenable the account automatically after 2 hours.

If you have any links or module that can help be to implement it, you will
be welcome

Thanks in advance

Julien

-