hi everyone!

 The Curent problem :
    I've got a radius sever(some Old  radius server) configured with a NAS. I want to pass MSISDN from NAS to radius. But the problem is when I pass that attribute, the Authentication process stops.

Solution
    I'm thinking of running a freeradius in proxy mode, so that it will manipulate the access requests having Extra attribs, do some extra work(eg: - record MSISDNs in a DB) and forward those filtered requests to a remote server.

How could we achive this purpose. Can somebody point me to a good documentation ?

denzel.