Didi Rieder wrote:

--On Friday, November 28, 2003 06:13:30 PM +0200 Peter Nixon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

In any case I have added your suggested changes to sql.conf in the
mainline cvs. However can you please double check your suggestions and
compare with Arthur's patch for postgres. His patch does some checks that
yours does not.. If you come up with a revised patch feel free to mail it
to me directly and I will commit it.

we use now the following query with freeradius 0.93, an Oracle database and Cisco NASes:

accounting_update_query = "UPDATE ${acct_table1} \
    SET FramedIPAddress = NULLIF('%{Framed-IP-Address}', ''), \
    AcctSessionTime = '%{Acct-Session-Time}', \
    AcctInputOctets = '%{Acct-Input-Octets}', \
    AcctOutputOctets = '%{Acct-Output-Octets}' \
    WHERE \
    AcctSessionId = '%{Acct-Session-Id}' AND \
    UserName = '%{SQL-User-Name}' AND \
    NASIPAddress= '%{NAS-IP-Address}' AND \
    AcctStopTime IS NULL"

It works just fine since a few weeks.

OK. I have commited it to mainline cvs.

If you have time can you please compare the rest of the oracle queries to the ones in postgresql.conf and see if any of them can be used also. I believe they should pretty much "just work" on oracle, but I do not have an oracle box :-(

You may need to have a look at the postgres schema too..

Thanks

Peter