I've been working on the eap/tls for our wireless network using
freeradius-snapshot-2003118. The eap/tls works fine and now I want to
try the eap/ttls so as to avoid the certificate management. When I go
into radiusd.conf and uncomment out the eap/ttls stuff I get the
following error when I try to run freeradius:

Module: Loaded eap
 eap: default_eap_type = "tls"
 eap: timer_expire = 60
 eap: ignore_unknown_eap_types = no
 tls: rsa_key_exchange = no
 tls: dh_key_exchange = yes
 tls: rsa_key_length = 512
 tls: dh_key_length = 512
 tls: verify_depth = 0
 tls: CA_path = "(null)"
 tls: pem_file_type = yes
 tls: private_key_file = "/etc/lx/orbit.pem"
 tls: certificate_file = "/etc/lx/orbit.pem"
 tls: CA_file = "/etc/lx/root.pem"
 tls: private_key_password = "iyagthkg"
 tls: dh_file = "/etc/lx/DH"
 tls: random_file = "/etc/lx/random"
 tls: fragment_size = 1024
 tls: include_length = yes
 tls: check_crl = no
rlm_eap: Loaded and initialized type tls
rlm_eap: Failed to link EAP-Type/ttls: file not found
radiusd.conf[606]: eap: Module instantiation failed.

In addition to removing the comments for ttls what other steps must be
taken to enable eap/ttls?

Thank you,

dwolford

-