Hi,

I was using an old snap version of freeradius, compiled with an old snap
version of OpenSSL, it was working fine with EAP-TLS, but I wanted to try
the TTLS, so I tried to set the OpenSSL to the latest stable version
0.9.7c and use the SNAPSHOT version of Freeradius to get the TTLS.

Now I'm getting the error:
./radiusd: relocation error:
/usr/local/radius//lib/rlm_eap_tls-1.0.0-pre0.so: undefined symbol:
SSL_set_msg_callback

as soon as a client tries to get in.

An old posted message said to be a problem with OpenSSL versions. I'm not
good with this linux installations. So what I did was to remove the old
directory where the snapshot were, and I used it again to install the
stable version. As soon as it finished, anyway I replaced the libcrypto.so
and libssl.so in the /usr/lib to point to the new ones. (also openssl file
by it self). - I'm using RH8 and I think I also have the 0.9.6 (engine)
which I just renamed as openssl.old.

I thought that was enough to fix the problem and make the freeradius point
to the 0.9.7c version, but still I compiled and executed getting this
error. I regenerated the certificates, I removed the whole radius
directory and installed it again, but it doesn't work.

Is there any way to check what are the versions I'm trying to use?
Is there a way to uninstall correctly whether freeradius or Openssl?

Probably I'm doing all wrong, but still I don't know what it is. If you
can help me out showing me the path, that would be awesome!!

Thanks a lot for your help,

Ivan D. Barrera

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html