----- Original Message -----
From: "Paul Hampson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2003 4:10 PM
Subject: Re: strange, but minor issue with 0.9.3 and ./debian/rules

> On Thu, Dec 11, 2003 at 02:27:07PM -0800, Richard Bailey wrote:
> > system is debian stable with some packages from testing
> > and currently running freeradius 0.8.1
> >
> > I retrieved freeradius-0.9.3.tar.gz
> > decompressed and removed the eap module as I do not need it.
> [snip]
> > in the packages the version is shown as 0.9.2-0
> >
> > Where is it picking up the version number?
>
> The debian/changelog wasn't updated due to the emergency

So I need to put something into debian/changlog that indicates version 0.9.3
and
the debian packaging system will then correctly name the deb files ???

I am trying to learn this this stuff, and am at the point I am very
dangerous to my systems. :-)
I try to procede with caution in areas I know very little about.

Richard