"Deramus, Chris" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I have checked and verified the LD_LIBRARY_PATH variable, I have updated
> ld.so.conf as well. I've tried multiple configuration options, including
> disable-shared. Something isn't adding up. Any suggestions would be most
> appreciated. Thanks and have a good weekend.

  'ldd' should tell you which libraries are needed.  Maybe MySQL needs
additional libraries, which somehow aren't loaded.

  I don't know how else to help you.  The server core doesn't know
*anything* about modules/libraries, other than it asks the system to
load them.  If that doesn't work, there isn't much else the server can
do.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html