Hi,

 I've problem running sqlcounter using oracle database.
 I've  freeradius version 0.9.3 (0.9.2 have the same problem also).

 counter is always 0, and the final radius_xlat always shows a null
string => radius_xlat: ''

 It seems the problem is related to oracle because sqlcounter was
running well using a postgresql DB.
However, should note that the  accounting is running well using the
rlm_oracle.

I can't find the solution, please can someone help me.

Here's what the debugging shows :

rlm_sqlcounter: Entering module authorize code
sqlcounter_expand:  'SELECT SUM(AcctSessionTime) FROM radacct WHERE
UserName='%{User-Name}''
radius_xlat:  'SELECT SUM(AcctSessionTime) FROM radacct WHERE
UserName='72403351''
sqlcounter_expand:  '%{sql:SELECT SUM(AcctSessionTime) FROM radacct
WHERE UserName='72403351'}'
WARNING: Attempt to use unknown xlat function or attribute in string
%{sql:SELECT SUM(AcctSessionTime) FROM radacct WHERE
UserName='72403351'}
radius_xlat:  ''
rlm_sqlcounter: (Check item - counter) is greater than zero
rlm_sqlcounter: Authorized user 72403351, check_item=54000, counter=0

best regards.

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html