Hey All,

Running FreeRadius 0.9.3 w/ MySQL from daemontools and I get these strange messages on my radius log :

"Error: Discarding new request from client xyz:1027 - ID: 73 due to live request 0"

Doesn't seem to cause any problems, radius clients still work fine - but I'm not quite sure why this is happening and would like to know (in case things start to get whacky later down the line).

linux redhat 9
freeradius 0.9.3
mysql 4.0.16
standard daemontools (0.8x i think)
run file:
#!/bin/sh
exec /usr/local/sbin/radiusd -f

I'm running Freeradius on a Solaris box w/o mysql and I've never seen this message before (totally different nas setup as well)

Any thoughts/suggestions?

Thanks,

        Rob Genovesi
        [EMAIL PROTECTED]