"[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I am now seeing 2 different things that may or may not be related.
>
> 1.  Some ISP's report that our requests seem to be coming from the internal
> IP address assigned to our radius server.

  Then the routing on your network needs to be fixed.  You're routing
internal address to the net.

  Or, the IP's *inside* the RADIUS packet may be IP's from your
internal net.  That's a different issue, and not nearly as much of a
problem.

> 2. One ISP now reports that our requests seem to be coming from
> 255.255.255.255 ?

  Then your network is completely broken.  The response can't make it
back from the ISP to you, so I don't see how *anything* would work.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html