Go look a the specs at :

http://www.dlink.com/products/?model=DWL-900AP%2b

There is no indication that that AP supports authentication.

Check out the DWL-7000AP :

http://www.dlink.com/products/?pid=14

It does support 802.1x {EAP} authentication, but is about USD $200 more expensive.

You will need another device connected to the DWL-900+ that provides the authentication and access control.

matt morris wrote:

Hi, did anyone use Dlink DWL-900+ and have it working with Freeradius? I have Freeradius running fine (Tested with radtest and NTradPing), but Freeradius is not picking up any access-request from the Dlink DWL-900+ AP. Are there anything special I need to setup in Freeradius and/or DWL-900+ to get the radius authenication working?
Thank you very much