"Huebel, Tony" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I am trying to get EAP_TLS to run on my freeradius server and seem to be
> running into problems at every turn. I have RH 8.0. I installed openssl
> 0.9.7c into /usr/local/openssl

  And you've got an older version of OpenSSL installed somewhere.

> and then downloaded and installed freeradius .9.3 into
> /usr/local/radius. Before I did that, I edited the
> src/modules/rlm_eap/types/rlm_eap_tls/Makefile to point the include
> and the lib to openssl .9.7c.

>  rlm_eap: EAP Identity
>   rlm_eap: processing type tls
> /usr/local/radius/sbin/radiusd: relocation error:
> /usr/local/radius/lib/rlm_eap_tls-0.9.3.so: undefined symbol:
> SSL_set_msg_callback

  You've built the server against an older version of openssl, and
then at run time, you have it linking to 0.9.7c.

> So that brought me to try the CVS of freeradius. With that I did the same
> thing as above with the Makefile and install prefix. This however, will not
> compile....When I do make I receive errors that start like this:
>
> ../../eap.h:44:23: eap_types.h: No such file or directory
> In file included from rlm_eap_tls.h:66,
>                  from eap_tls.h:26,
>                  from rlm_eap_tls.c:25:
> ../../eap.h:56: parse error before "EAP_PACKET"

  You've deleted the line from the Makefile which points to the
directory where that header file exists.  Don't do that.

  In the latest CVS snapshot, you can just do:

$ ./configure --with-openssl-includes=/usr/local/ssl/include
--with-openssl-libraries=/usr/local/ssl/lib
$ make
$ make install

  and it will work.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html