Le Mercredi 24 Décembre 2003 16:47, Jeff Sullivan a écrit :
> Here is what I have in my radgroupreply table using
> PostgreSql
>
> id    groupname       attribute       op      value
> 100   rbe     Service-Type    :=      Framed-User
> 101   rbe     Framed-Protocal :=      PPP
> 102   rbe     Framed-Routing  :=      Broadcast-Listen
> 103   rbe     Framed-Compression      := Van-Jacobsen-TCP-IP

First, are the typos (Framed-Protocal, Van-Jacobsen) only transcription
errors, or are these in the DB ? If so, you'd probably want to fix that
before attempting to modify your configuration...

> 104   rbe     Framed-IP-Address       :=      10.10.10.10

Also, is there a reason why you're setting this in radgroupreply ? You
usually do not want all the members of a group to get the same IP. The
best place for this attribute would thus be in radreply.

> But the dial in connection does not get address.

What attributes do you get back with radclient ? Have you a test server
that you can run with -x to show what happens on such a request ? There
is just not enough info to know what the problem is...

Greets,
--
[ Jacques Caruso <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                  Développeur PHP ]
[ Monaco Internet                           http://monaco-internet.mc/ ]