Hello everybody,
 I'm a new user of freeradius. There were tons of problems with understanding how it
works, luckily, some people from a mailing list (gnugk) helped me to start...
Many many my problems disapeared after I read documentation of gnu radius - it seems
to be very similar to freeradius. And now I have some questions - I didn't find
anything smilar to Rewrite in freeradius
(http://www.gnu.org/software/radius/manual/html_chapter/radius_11.html#SEC171)
I'm interested in writing my own functions (for exmaple function that returns
session_time_out if username and dialed_digits are passed to the funct.) - is it
possible to do, if yes - what I should look at?

Thank you

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html