On Wed, Jan 07, 2004, Devin Atencio wrote:

>I was wondering if there was an easy way to disable a user so that if they
>Try to dialup it would deny them access. Currently our method is we just
>Change the user's password. I have tried to set Simulatenous-Use to 0 but
>That doesn't appear to work. Any ideas on a good way ?

I would think changing the password is easier than fiddling simulataneous
use.  Normally when using encrypted passwords, we disable the account by
prepending a ``*'' character to the encrypted password so now password will
work.  Then removing the ``*'' from the password enables the account
easily.

Bill

``When dealing with any spammer, one must always keep in mind that you
are dealing with someone who makes their living through forgery, fraud,
theft, subterfuge and obfuscation.  Stated simply, spammers lie.''
     David Ritz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html