Particularly in relation to standard dialup and pppoe-adsl/ftth auth.
I'd appreciate an off-list contact (since little of this is strictly
relevant to FR) if you are.

I have my proof-of-concept design basically functioning but have a
couple oidldapd-specific questions I'd like to bounce off someone whose
already done it.

--
David Van Cleef                  - Engineering Manager
[EMAIL PROTECTED]               - Fusion Network Services, K.K.

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html