-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Tim Snape
Sent: Tuesday, November 18, 2003 12:32 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Documentation Suggestion

Has anyone considered approaching Tim O'Reilly to do a dedicated
FreeRadius book. The existing Radius title is ok as far as it goes and
the two freeradius chapters are a plus but IMO it does not go far
enough.

I would have thought that FreeRadius deserves to have it's own creature.
Since Jonathon Hassels book features a molusc, I'd suggest an octopus (a
higher order marine species).

Tim

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See