=?iso-8859-1?B?U2FudGlhZ28gQmFsYWd1ZXIgR2FyY+1h?= <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Well, I suposed that he don´t want to put the attributes in the "users" file
> because he has lots of clients and it is easier to put all the attributes un
> a DB. I am solving this same problem today and I think it is the good way.
> It means to put the attibutes in the radreply table.

  That's nice.  It's also deliberatly missing the point of what I
said.

  Start off with "users" file FIRST, and THEN once you know what's
going on, start using MySQL.

  If you're trying to understand how to configure the server by doing
tests on a live system, you'll never get anywhere, and you'll annoy
all of your customers.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html