Hi, I've been trying the PEAP authentication method (with mschapv2) using snapshot20040111, a Dlink DWL-900AP+ Access Point, and WinXP Supplicant(actually I'm using the driver software of Linksys WirelessG PCMCIA card to connect). The TLS portion seems to be alright, but when the server got the tunnel reply there are these errors:

PEAP: Got tunnel reply RADIUS code 0
PEAP: Unknown RADIUS packet type 0: rejecting tunneled user
rlm_eap: Handler failed in EAP/PEAP
rlm_eap: Failed in EAP select

In the user file I created a user with Auth-Type := EAP, User-Password ="whatever"; while in the radiusd.conf I have default_eap_type = peap (also tried =tls), and the peap, mschapv2 and mschap sections are just commented out without adding anything. If I change the settings to TLS it works fine

Any idea on what the cause of the problem might be? TIA