Hello, I'm not a freeradius super user, i use it to auth nas users with
mysql.

Sorry for my poor english, i not use usually this language

I use the radiusd.conf provide bye fedora bur, i had some lines to add

> I have the include in my radiusd.conf file
>
>   $INCLUDE  ${confdir}/sql.conf

This is the items that i change to use my sql database, the rest of the
file is standard

modules {

        $INCLUDE  ${confdir}/sql.conf

}

authorize {

        sql
# i must comment the line files to use correctly the mysql database...

}

session {

        sql

}

I change some informations in my sql.conf file :

  driver = "rlm_sql_mysql"

        server = "localhost"
        login = "radius"
        password = "like_i_want"
        radius_db = "radius"

I create a radiu user and a radius database.
I import the sql file provide in freeradius source ( i do not find it
with fedora paquage...)

I hope that will help you...

Best regards

Laurent RAYSSIGUIER