-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kostas
Kalevras
Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2004 9:21 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Dialup Admin and CHAP

On Wed, 21 Jan 2004, Ryan Yaldor wrote:

> Is there a way to use dialup admin if you have to use CHAP authentication?
> I haven't found anywhere to tell dialup admin to store passwords in clear
> text.

4:19pm  /src/cvs/radiusd/dialup_admin/conf # grep clear admin.conf
# can be one of crypt,md5,clear
4:19pm  /src/cvs/radiusd/dialup_admin/conf # grep encryption admin.conf
general_encryption_method: crypt

#
# can be one of crypt,md5,clear
#
general_encryption_method: crypt

> Thanks,
>
> Ryan Yaldor
>

> -
> List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See

Kostas Kalevras         Network Operations Center
[EMAIL PROTECTED]       National Technical University of Athens, Greece
Work Phone:             +30 210 7721861