"Firas Shalabi" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I have Radius server Ver. 0.9.3 , we want to proxy the accounting
> info to a remote radius based on Dialed No, no username will be sent
> to the radius, I managed to proxy the accounting requests but with
> username attribute available using the default Relam only ( not
> based no Called-Station-Id) , I got the following when no username
> is used :

  Yes... the "realms" module works only when there is a User-Name
attribute.  So you have two choices:

  1) Make the NAS send a User-Name in the accounting "start"
     See the "doc" directory for NAS-specific files, which may contain
     instructions on how to do this

  2) Use the "acct_users" file to match the request somehow, and then set
     Proxy-To-Realm := "realm"

     The server will then proxy the request to the desired realm.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html