Matt Garretson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> My problem is for cases when a user is to be authenticated by
> rlm_krb5 as determined by huntgroup, but also happens to exist in
> the passwd file.  In this case, the user's password is checked
> against the passwd file entry before rlm_krb gets called.  This
> behavior is not what i was hoping for.

  Yes, it's a bug.  The server currently looks for a plain-text, or
crypt'd password found from a DB.  If it sees that, and a PAP password
in the request, it does the authentication itself, and ignores any
Auth-Type.

  It's fixed in the CVS head.

  You can fix this in src/main/auth.c in an older version, by checking
out the latest CVS snapshot, and then doing:

$ cvs diff -u -r1.130 -r1.131 src/main/auth.c

  That will spit out a patch which may be applied to an older version
of the server.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html