I got the same error with the 20040123 snapshot.  It has to do with the
fact that radeapclient doesn't build due to a unresolvable reference to
the crypt function.  I was also using RH9 when I got this error.  I
haven't yet figured out why radeapclient needs crypt, though.  I thought
Alan fixed this, though, by adding $(CRYPTLIB) to the Makefile for
rlm_eap.

--Mike

--

--Mike