-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:freeradius-
[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Alan DeKok
Sent: Monday, January 26, 2004 1:17 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: radius.log

Anson Rinesmith" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Can you think of a way to pull certain information from the radius.log
file?

grep?

I proxy to my realms based on "Called-Station-ID". Each ISP that would
dial
into the NAS would like to see their own error log? Anyone tinkered with
this successfully, even mildly?

Not so far.

I would be willing to poke at the code and recompile if necessary, but
that is certainly not my forte.

It shouldn't be too hard to do.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See

-- Guy Fraser Network Administrator The Internet Centre 780-450-6787 , 1-888-450-6787

There is a fine line between genius and lunacy, fear not, walk the
line with pride. Not all things will end up as you wanted, but you
will certainly discover things the meek and timid will miss out on.