What's in your users file?

Check http://doris.cc/radius it explains how to use the User-Profile to
send back group reply attributes.  Here is some relevent parts.

LDAP Entry
dn: uid=dial,ou=profiles,ou=radius,dc=mydomain,dc=com
objectclass: radiusprofile
uid: dial
radiusServiceType: Framed-User
radiusFramedProtocol: PPP
radiusFramedIPNetmask: 255.255.255.0
radiusFramedRouting: None

Users File
DEFAULT Huntgroup-Name == dial, Ldap-Group == dial, User-Profile :=
"uid=dial,ou=profiles,ou=radius,dc=mydomain,dc=com"
        Fall-Through = no

The users file is saying if you are in the Huntgroup of dial and the
ldap-group of dial, then your reply attributes will be found in
uid=dial,ou=profiles,ou=radius,dc=mydomain,dc=com

Hope that helps
Dusty Doris

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html