From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Anson Rinesmith
Sent: Friday, February 06, 2004 12:35 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Passwords

I’ve got a working MySQL/freeRadius setup working.

However, a possible customer, that wants to switch to us, only has access to unix style encrypted passwords. Is there a way I can put them in as encrypted, but still be able to login with the unencrypted password? Or to decrypt the passwords into cleartext ( I don’t think is possible without knowing the key)?

Anson Rinesmith