From: David Lomax [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, February 05, 2004 4:36 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: PAP Challenge password change

All,

I am trying to emulate a feature that is in the RSA ACE Radius server. It allows you to schedule a password change so when you login you are asked to change your password. I know before anyone says that this is a VERY bad idea, however in my environment all traffic is passing over a VPN device that is acting as the NAS.

If anyone has any ideas on what I should do so my server would request a password change I would be grateful.

Regards

Dave