Well, thats a bug and not a bug at the same time. Because if you are doing case checking then they sarky and SARKY are different username's
thus different user's can login.

Now, checkrad program doesnt have a switch to figure that out. If you want to use case checking or not. It requires further developing. I believe other NAS types etc. in checkrad does case checking also. I didnt think about it actually hmm...

This is a freeradius related question I think....

Evren

sarky wrote:
Hello all

Yes the simltaneous-login is set to 1 :) but i am having a problem with the
same username but different STYLE of typing it .

for example:
username: sarky
loges in and another machine can log on with
username: SARKY
same password

so it looks like by changing the case of the word it works.

Sarky