From: Daniel_Baughman [mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 21:07:20 -0700
Subject: IP Accounting

I want to sell hotspot's by the minute.  What is the reccomended setup there?  I have
my  hotspot aps authenticating now and i have a hot spot sign up page so people can
sign up but I dont have anything set up where it keeps tracks of their minutes use or
even checks if they have minute when they are attemping to continue using.<br><br>Does