I don't know. I'm doing this for a local isp. Why?

I think I got it working. I added this to the
dictionary file:
VENDOR          Giganews           8226
ATTRIBUTE  Giganews-mbpm        101 integer Giganews

I tested a user and after I got over a meg, it gave me
a message that said I'm over my limit which is what I
wanted. But, it doesn't work all the time. Time for
more testing.

--- Christopher Kotran <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>