=?windows-1252?Q?Rok_Pape=9E?= <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>                          use_tunneled_reply = yes
> This doesn't work as User-Name already exists in the outer tunnel.

  In the reply packet?  It exists only if you added it in your
configuration.

> If I add User-Name override to the /etc/raddb/users via DEFAULT entry
> it doesn't do as the inner User-Name attribute is changed. Plus it is
> not appended to every reply. Not even to a challange :P.

  It's not supposed to be appended to the challenge.

  You should be able to do:

DEFAULT      FreeRADIUS-Proxied-To == 127.0.0.1
             User-Name = `%{User-Name}`

  along with the "use_tunneled_reply".  The "users" file entry replies
with the User-Name *only* inside the tunnel, so you can be sure that
no User-Name exists outside of the tunnel.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html