List,

I am new to this so I may not provide all that is needed so please feel free to ask.  I am running Free radius 0.9.3 on a redhat 9.0 box with mysql 0.4.3.

When attempting to start the radius server using “radiusd –xxyz” I get the following error:

Usr/local/raddb/radiusd.conf[1636] unexpected end of file errors reading radiusd.conf

I believe that the [1636] refers to the actual line in the file. I looked at this exact spot using gedit and found that it is the last line of the file and it has nothing in it.

What can I do to fix this error?

Clinton J Wooton

KLNT Enterprises

(303) 973-7778