>>Nigel Gorry <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> I have this in my hints file
>>
>> DEFAULT       Called-Station-Id == "1234564789", Strip-User-Name = No
>>         Realm:= "foo.com"
>>
>> But it relays to the server listed for NULL not the server for foo.com.
>
>  Why not just add this to the "users" file:
>
>DEFAULT       Called-Station-Id == "1234564789", Proxy-To-Realm := "foo.com"
>
>  Alan DeKok.

well coz that doesn't set the Realm attribute - which we need when processing
the detail file.

I ended up settling it up like this

in users and acct_users file

        DEFAULT Realm == "foo.com", Proxy-To-Realm := "foo.com"

In hints file

        DEFAULT Called-Station-Id =~ "123456789$"
               Realm = "foo.com"

This makes it simpler for the cases where one realm has more than one called
id

Cheers
--

Nigel Gorry
Technical Services Group

You are reminded that this e-mail and its attachments are subject to
Chariot Internet Limited's legal disclaimer located at
http://www.chariot.net.au/disclaimer.htm. You are encouraged to read
it carefully to be aware of risks involved in electronic communication.

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html