On Tue, 2 Mar 2004, Paul Blaich wrote:

> Hi All
>
> I want FreeRadius to include with the Access-Accept packet that it sends
> back some information that it reads from our LDAP directory (which is
> authenticating our users based on 3 values that could be contained in an
> attribute at the moment)
>
> Is this possible?  I did setup (in ldap.attrmap)
> replyItem       testAtr                        allowedhosts

Have you defined testAttr in your dictionary? Does NTRadPing know about this
attribute? You should start with a better known attribute (like State) and then
try using one of your own.

--
Kostas Kalevras         Network Operations Center
[EMAIL PROTECTED]       National Technical University of Athens, Greece