I'm trying to get EAP/TLS working, and not having a lot of luck.  Anyone have
any pointers?  Here's what I've got so far:

Installed  freeradius-0.9.3.tar.gz
Figured out how to get it to compile the EAP TLS libs

Setup radius to work with my mysql server
Setup cisco AP1200 (re-packaged 350 series) to do mac authentication via
radius.

This part all works fine, so I moved one to getting EAP working

Created the appropriate certificates (using examples on
http://www.impossiblereflex.com/8021x/eap-tls-HOWTO.htm)

Edited my radiusd.conf and turned on EAP TLS, and pointed it at the certs.
Loaded the certs on my laptop
Set the AP to require EAP autentication and told it to use the radius server
for it.
Set my Auth-Type on the radius server from LOCAL to EAP (in sql table).
Restarted Radius

Radius starts ok, and the computer associates with the AP, then I get
 EAP retry limit reached for Station [MY-IP] MY-MAC-ADDRESS

watching the radius logs scroll by, I don't really see any thing that looks
like an eap request.  Almost looks to me like the AP isn't asking the
radius server about EAP authentication, or the radius server isn't listening.

Anyone have any pointers?

Thanks

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html