Anybody do/did this?

especially, howto send back Radius attribute 25 (user group) from a specific LDAP attribute to the Cisco VPN 3k through FreeRadius?

My conf:

1. clients.conf:
client 10.0.0.0/8 {
       secret      = test
       shortname   = my-network
}

2. dictionary:
ATTRIBUTE       CVPN-3k-Groups          25      string

3. ldap.attrmap:
replyItem       CVPN-3k-Groups                  ou

4. radiusd.conf:
ldap {
               server = "10.1.1.1"
               identity = "cn=radadmin,ou=roles,dc=compagnie,dc=fr"
               password = radadmin
               basedn = "dc=compagnie,dc=fr"
               filter = "(uid=%{Stripped-User-Name:-%{User-Name}})"

# set this to 'yes' to use TLS encrypted connections
# to the LDAP database by using the StartTLS extended
# operation.
# The StartTLS operation is supposed to be used with normal
# ldap connections instead of using ldaps (port 689) connections
start_tls = no

               # default_profile = "cn=radprofile,ou=dialup,o=My Org,c=UA"
               # profile_attribute = "radiusProfileDn"
               # access_attr = "dialupAccess"

               # Mapping of RADIUS dictionary attributes to LDAP
               # directory attributes.
               dictionary_mapping = ${raddbdir}/ldap.attrmap

ldap_connections_number = 5
# password_header = "{clear}"
# password_attribute = userPassword
password_attribute = auth-password
# groupname_attribute = cn
# groupmembership_filter = "(|(&(objectClass=GroupOfNames)(member=%{Ld
ap-UserDn}))(&(objectClass=GroupOfUniqueNames)(uniquemember=%{Ldap-UserDn})))"
# groupmembership_attribute = radiusGroupName
timeout = 4
timelimit = 3
net_timeout = 1
# compare_check_items = yes
# access_attr_used_for_allow = yes
}

5. users:
DEFAULT Auth-Type := LDAP
       Fall-Through = 1

Note that authentication works, but
a) when I add additionnal Radius attribute :
Vendor-Specific=CVPN-3k-Groups
on my NTradping client, I've got the following error on FreeRadius :
WARNING: Malformed RADIUS packet from host 10.22.15.16: Vendor specific attributes do not exactly fill Vendor-Specific

a) when I add additionnal Radius attribute :
CVPN-3k-Groups=
on my NTradping client, authentication succeeds but nothing replied by freeradius server.

Thanks, Patrice