Hi ALL,
           We are in process of initial SRS phase for implmentation of RADIUS server through RFC 2865, please can any body let me know what is the purpose of State-Attribute and Proxy-State attribute. The example in RFC 2865 confuses me , as taken for magic cokkiees.

One more query in mind is say the RADIUS server has authentcated and the NAS has started providing the services to the user , is it the case that the RADIUS goes out of the picture except for the Accounting part or it still stay for authenticating all the requests/commands which the user issues. because it may be the case that once the user had got the services he can mis-use the same.

Thanks in advance.
Asif